- Recruitment and selection of staff for the group of companies using various sources and recruitment tools
- Resource requirements planning
- Development of vacant position job profiles
- Conducting job interviews
- Testing job candidates (emotional intelligence and IQ testing)
- New employee introduction and orientation
- Planning and arranging personnel training/ professional development
- Development of a system for personnel professional and personal qualities assessment
- Conducting surveys to assess relationships in the team, reactions to changes, etc.
- Preparation of personnel individual development plant and its implementation control
- Conducting exit interviews
- Development and maintenance of an up-to-date employee pool
- Making strategic decisions and proposals on HR issues
- Employee coaching and psychological counseling
- Maintenance and control of updating the "Department Assessment Sheet"
- Reporting in the internal system
- Organization of weekly workshops and trainings
- Arranging and presenting a “Welcome box” to new employees.
- Familiarization of new employees with the confidentiality rules and internal code of labour conduct (together with health and safety engineer)
- Preparation of birthday wishes and holiday wishes to employees in the telegram group of the company.
- Participation and representation of the company at job fairs and other events related to the employer's HR brand.
- Participation in the organization of team building and other events
- Maintenance of social medias of the company
- Participation in the development of the company's website, drawing up the structure and brief, monitoring other project participants.
- Fulfillment of other instructions of the employer within its competence.
- Higher education.
- Well-bred speech (fluency in Russian and English, knowledge of the Uzbek would be an asset).
- Advanced PC user.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position, understanding of HR processes.
- Advanced user of tools and technologies of personnel sourcing.
- Knowledge of various types, methods of conducting interviews and evaluating candidates.
- Experience in developing a system for assessing, training and developing personnel.
- Ability to work with large volumes of information.
- Multitasking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- Self-discipline, time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Discipline and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable office.
- 9 to 6 work day.
- Five-day work week.
- Business casual dress code.
- Competitive salary.
- Self-development trainings and workshops.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Individual career development and coaching.
- Corporate English courses.
- Team buildings.
- Holiday greetings.
+99871 238 94 97